Becoming a class sponsor is a rewarding way to impact the lives of 50 youth (and their families) in the Boulder County community. We are seeking individuals and businesses that can provide the "I Have a Dream" Foundation of Boulder County with funding over a ten-year period to sponsor an entire Dreamer class of 50 students. There are two ways to become a class sponsor.
You can become a sponsor in one of two ways:
- As Sole sponsor, donate $1,500,000 over the next ten years.
- As one of a group of sponsors, donate $15,000 a year over the next 10 years.
Approximate costs for a new "I Have a Dream" Class:
- A onetime scholarship endowment of $250,000
- A yearly contribution, for ten years of $125,000; this covers Dreamer Program Support, including tutoring, mentoring, summer programming, academic, recreational and cultural programs, transportation, program director and AmeriCorps members
- Total Class Expense: $1,500,000